Rimmel London - Provocalips Review

12:51

Hi everyone ! Today's post is a bit of a change of pace from the usual nail polish swatches. I was sent the new Rimmel London Provocalips Lip Colour from Coty Pr Australia and I wanted to share these amazing new products.

These lipsticks have 16 hour kiss proof colour that is also transfer proof and trouble proof ! I was super excited to try these as I love a bold red lip but am constantly reapplying and worrying about if I've smeared it all over my face.

The collection comes in 8 shades ranging from nude to pearly purple.

Colours L-R: Skinny Dipping, Make Your Move, Dare To Pink, I'll Call You, Little Minx, Kiss Me You Fool, Play With Fire, Kiss Fatal.



The lipsticks come with two ends, lip colour on one end and a clear gloss on the other. You put the colour on first and let dry then apply the gloss to seal and moisturise.


Step 1: Apply colour and allow to dry

Step 2: Apply gloss

Shade #700 Skinny Dipping

 Of all the colours, this is probably the only one that I wouldn't wear. The colour was just too bronze for my skin tone but I imagine that it would be great on a more olive or darker skin tone.



Shade #730 Make Your Move

I found that this colour was actually quite close to my natural lip colour. Its a browny red went on quite nicely.



Shade #110 Dare To Pink

This shade is a light pink that has a bit of shimmer to it. It's a bit pale for my skin tone but still looks nice.



Shade #200 I'll Call You

I'll Call You is a natural pink colour that isn't too in your face but it still gives a nice pop of colour.







Shade #310 Little Minx

This shade is a fun bright pink that is girly and just says 'I am ready to party !'




Shade #500 Kiss Me You Fool

If red lips are your thing then this is the shade for you ! This has to be one of my favorites of the whole collection. It's a blue based red that makes your teeth look white not yellow like some other red lipsticks. Winner winner !



Shade #550 Play With Fire

This shade is a deep burgundy red that I just love ! Perfect for autumn with chunky jumpers and dark nails.



Shade #230 Kiss Fatal

The last shade is a pearly purple colour that is great if you're in the mood for something different. I really like this colour on top of the last shade Play With Fire.




Overall I really liked these colours and the wear was incredible ! I ate, drank and wore them for a couple of hours and only noticed slight wear on the inside of my lips. Even when my lips felt a little dry, I would just reapply the gloss. I feel like these babies would be bombproof !

Literally kiss proof ! I kissed my hand and nothing was transferred !
I found the best way to remove them was to use a waterproof makeup remover.
You can buy all of these Rimmel London Provocalips shades for RRP $17.95 from Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths.

Happy Friday :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments