Sally Hansen - Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear

21:30

The already extensive colour range of Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Collection has expanded even further with the addition of 5 new shades ! The new shades range from nudes, soft and bright pinks and even periwinkle. Each new shade features streak free application and extreme shine. The wide brush made application a breeze and the formula was easy to work with.

L-R Bare It All, Giant Peach, All Bright, Babe Blue, Tickled Pink


Bare It All

'The perfect sheer nude nail in a bottle.'

This is a brown based nude and I was surprised how brown it actually was on my nails. It reminds me of OPI's Do You Take Lei Away from their Hawaii Collection. It wasn't as sheer as I expected it to be and was opaque in 3 coats. It was a super glossy polish and I imagine that it would be more flattering on darker/ more olive skin tones.



Tickled Pink

'This is it. Your absolute go-to for plushy soft pink nails.'

I love love love baby pink polishes and this was no exception. It was slightly patchy and needed quite a few coats to get completely opaque. It's quite a pale pink and looked great with my skin tone. I can see myself wearing this a lot in the future.



Giant Peach

'Playful and peachy-keen, this coral is equal parts fun and fundamental.'

I wasn't sure how this would look on my nails but I really like it. It's a dusty peachy pink that is really pretty and the formula was really easy to work with. No complaints here.



All Bright

'Amp it up with this perfectly punchy, hot magenta.'

This polish is so much brighter in person and the picture doesn't do it justice. It's such a bright pink and like the other polishes in the range, it's super shiny and glossy. It was opaque in 2 coats and wasn't patchy or streaky at all.



Babe Blue
'A subtle, baby periwinkle that serves up just the right amount of flare.'

This has to be my favourite of the newly released shades! It's such a gorgeous baby periwinkle with a slight shimmer running through it. It's pretty much a dupe for Essie's Bikini So Teeny and I could wear it pretty much for the rest of my life.



I really like these new shades and I now want to try other shades in the Xtreme Wear Collection. All of the polishes were super glossy, leveled out evenly and the wide brush made it easy to apply to polish. Winning all round !

You can pick up these shades now for RRP $6.95 from Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target and select pharmacies nationally.


Disclaimer:
These polishes were sent to me by the wonderful people at COTY PR Australia with no obligation to review them. Any opinions expressed are unbiased and completely my own.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Do you think Tickled Pink could be a dupe for OPI's Mod about You, or Essie's Fiji?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Yes I think that Tickled Pink is in the same colour family however I would say that Mod About You is pinker and has a better formula.

      Thanks for reading my blog !
      Claudia x

      Delete