Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Perfume

13:30

Marc Jacobs have just released the new member of the Daisy Dream family, Daisy Dream Forever.

'Inspired by eternal blue skies, Daisy Dream Forever embodies the youthful reverie and ethereal charm of Marc’s dream girl.'


Daisy Dream Forever is a deeper interpretation of the signature Daisy Dream with key notes of blackberry, blue wisteria, and white woods, this scent leaves a lasting impression of floracy and airy succulence. The perfume has top notes of blackberry, grapefruit and pear with heart notes of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria and base notes of white woods, musks and coconut water.

The bottle is elegant and dainty and is a deep blue glass, adorned with blue daisies. I think that the bottle design is really pretty and complements the other perfumes in the Daisy Dream range.

 I really like this perfume as a change from my usual perfume but did find it slightly sweet when smelt directly. I'm definitely going to keep wearing it as I really hope it grows on me !

Thanks to CotyPr for sending me this gorgeous perfume, I'm feeling very grateful. Daisy Dream Forever Eau De Parfum 50mL is RRP $120 and is available from the 3rd of August at Myer and David Jones and from the 1st of September at Sephora and selected pharmacies nationally. For stockist enquires, call 1800 812 663.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments