OPI Soft Shades Collection Review

18:41

 Are you ready for soft and feminine yet delicate shades? I know I am ! This month OPI have released their new Soft Shades Collection that put a new spin on the traditional neutral shades.




This Silver's Mine

This shade is a silvery metallic polish that has a rose gold tinge to it in some light. It was a little streaky but it still had a really nice look to it. It was opaque in two coats and didn't have any bald spots.




Put It In Neutral

This is a really nice pink toned nude polish. It's glossy and shiny and is a shade that would look gorgeous on most skin tones. I found that it needed around five coats to be opaque but I like nude polishes to hide my tips completely. You could definitely get away with two - three coats for more of a natural look.




Petal Soft

At first I was surprised to see this type polish in the collection but now that I've tried it, it's a simple way to change up your manicure. It's a jelly glitter toppper with medium sized white and light pink circles, flecks and flowers in it. I've put it over Put It In Neutral in the pictures below.




Act Your Beige

I love this colour. It's a white based nude that looks quite similar to Step Right Up! (picture for comparison below). Similarly to Put It In Neutral, I found this polish quite sheer. I used four coats in the pictures below. It has a really nice formula that is a crelly consistency and goes on smoothly.



Step Right Up!


Make Light Of The Situation

This pretty shade is somewhere in between a glitter topper and an traditional polish. It can be worn over polishes for a different look or can also be worn individually. Pictured below is two thin coats over Act Your Beige. It went on well and caught the light nicely. It has tiny and small sized glitter particles that dry to a smooth finish.




Chiffon My Mind 
Last but certainly not least is Chiffon My Mind. This is a white toned polish that has a blue and silver shimmer through it. It's a creamy consistency that goes on smoothly and doesn't have any bald spots. It reminds me of Alpine Snow with a twist.  




I really liked the elegance of this collection and how all of the polishes are so similar but so different. If you're looking for nude or neutral shades that aren't so traditional but are stunning then this collection is for you. You can pick up this collection very soon in selected MYER, David Jones stores and selected salons nationally for RRP $19.95 each. A huge thanks to CotyPR for sending me the collection and making me a happy lady !


You Might Also Like

0 comments