L'Oreal Infallible More Than Concealer Review

16:13

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to receive the new L'Oreal Infallible More Than Concealers and you guys were keen for a detailed review so here we go!





The concealers claim to be a full coverage, ultra-blendable formula that is a natural matte finish. They're available in a large, 18 shade range that is sure to suit everyone. They can also apparently be used for dark circles, blemishes and uneven skin tone.  The shades that were sent to me are Fawn (323), Cashmere (327), Latte (331), Walnut (344) and Honey (338).  For my fair-light neutral skin tone, Fawn is a great under-eye/highlighting shade, Cashmere is the perfect concealing shade for blemishes and Walnut is the perfect, natural contouring shade.


Swatches Top to Bottom Fawn (323), Cashmere (327),
Latte (331), Walnut (344) and Honey (338)

Upon application, the product is very full coverage and it covers dark circles really nicely and doesn't look cakey at all. The texture is really creamy and blends nicely into the skin. I used a Beauty Blender to blend it into the skin and they worked so well together. I found that the concealer dried down slightly darker on me so if you like a slightly brighter under-eye, I would recommend going a shade lighter than you would normally.

What I also like about these is that when you put the wand back into the container, it doesn't all spurt out and collect around the join like Tarte Shape Tape does. I hate it when that happens as it gets messy and it's wasting product. So the seal on these is better in my opinion.

(L-R)  L'Oreal Infallible, Makeup Revolution C&D, Tarte Shape Tape

The applicator for these concealers is a super large doe foot that applies a good amount of product and spreads it across the skin evenly. In comparison to the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer, it's bigger and wider and it's about the same size as Tarte Shape Tape, perhaps slightly bigger. The doe foot fits nicely in the under-eye area and doesn't feel too big or clunky.


(L-R)  L'Oreal Infallible,  Tarte Shape Tape

I'm really loving these concealers and I'm reaching for them everyday lately! There's 10ml of product in the tube which is the same amount Tarte Shape tape. The price of these is also pretty reasonable at RRP $29.95. It's cheaper than Shape Tape (RRP $37) and other popular high-end concealers such as the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer (RRP $46).

If you're looking for a concealer that's full coverage, yet lightweight, long wearing and easy to apply, I'd definitely recommend them! The L'Oreal Infallible More Than Concealers are available at Chemist Warehouse, Priceline and Big W and other major stockists nationally for RRP $29.95.

If you enjoyed this review, let me know in the comments and tell me your favourite concealer!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh they sound so good, I love a full coverage concealer and the doefoot applicator looks so easy to use & comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm loving them! The formula is definitely full coverage and the doe foot is one of the best ones I've tried .

      Delete