OPI New Orleans Collection

12:20

OPI brings you a brand new collection straight from New Orleans itself ! The colours are vibrant, fun and will make everyday feel like Mardi Gras ! All of the shades had an amazing formula and the shine was just incredible.



Let Me Bayou A Drink 
This shade is a really soft and pretty nude polish. It has quite a bit of pink to it and reminds me of the 2015 Soft Shades collection. 



Humiditea
This one's a peculiar shade, it's sort of a brown/ coral based nude shimmer. It's ok but I felt about 80 years old once it was on my nails. Not a huge fan of this one.



Take A Right On Bourbon
This shade seems really similar to both Press * for Silver and This Silver's Mine!. Out of all of the shades in this collection, I found application the trickiest. It doesn't come across as bad in the photo but it was quite streaky and patchy around the cuticle. Still a pretty shade though.



Craw Fishin' For A Compliment
This shade is a light, creamy orange shade that reminds me of Fruit Tingles for some reason. It also seems quite similar to Is Mai Tai Crooked? from the Hawaii collection.



Got Myself Into A Jambalava 
This shade is a melony pink that makes me want to go on a beach holiday for some reason !



Suzi Nails New Orleans 
This is a nice and bright pink that is really lovely. I had no issues with application and I can see myself wearing it in the future.



I'm Sooo Swamped !
I must say that this shade looks much better in the photo than it does in person. It's really not my favourite shade and along with Humiditea, it's down there in my least favourite polishes.



Rich Girls and Po-Boys 
This shade has to be my favourite of the whole collection. It's a stunning china blue and I want it on my fingernails all day, everyday.



Spare Me A French Quarter?
This shade is a deep raspberry creme that just glides on. I had no problems with application and it was opaque in two coats.



I Manicure For Beads
This is a luscious purple cream, quite similar to Lost My Bikini In Molokini but brighter.
 


She's A Bad Muffuletta !
This shade is a lovely bright pinky/red creme polish. As like all of the shades in the collection, the finish was super glossy and not at all patchy.



Show Us Your Tips
If you like shimmery periwinkle shades, then this colour is for you ! Application was a breeze and it took two coats to be opaque.



You can pick up shades from this collection from February for $19.95 each from selected salons, MYER and David Jones. For retail stockists call 1800 812 663 and for salon enquires call 1800 358 999. Thanks COTY !

You Might Also Like

0 comments