My Favourite Nail Care Products Right Now

14:27


When working out where to start with nail care, it can be tricky. So I though I would share with you my favourite products at the moment to achieve long, strong and healthy nails.


OPI Crystal Nail File 
This file is my absolute favourite nail file. It files your nails down quickly and efficiently, much faster than a traditional emery board. Always file your nails in one direction and in long smooth strokes- this minimizes nail tears and breaks.

Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum 
I got a tester of this serum in a magazine a while back and I fell in love with it ! The formula is super hydrating and non-greasy and you only need a little bit. I have also noticed that my nails have been stronger than they have been in a long time.

A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil 
I'm loving this oil for my cuticles. It's traditionally an oil for your face but I figured it would work well for nail care and it does ! It smells very botanical and natural and absorbs quickly.

Manicare X We Are Handsome Emery Board 
I looove this pattern. It's a super funky and trendy pattern and is great as a file for on the go.

Revitanail Nourishing Treatment Oil 
This oil is great ! It hydrates really well and makes your cuticles super soft. 

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
This product was probably the first cuticle moisturizer I got and it's lasted a really long time. It smells delicious and you can also use it on dry elbows, heels and knees.

Manicare X We Are Handsome Nail Polish Remover Pads 
These are great if you need to take your polish off on the go. They also have added Vitamin E, moisturize your nails and cuticles and are acetone free.

A'kin Hand, Nail & Cuticle Creme 
This is a fantastic all-purpose hand creme. It's hydrating and makes my hands super soft. It absorbs really well and you won't leave greasy hand-prints everywhere. 

So let me know if you like this sort of post and I'll post them more often !

You Might Also Like

0 comments