OPI Hello Kitty Collection Review

13:43

 As soon as I heard about this collection I was super excited and when the package arrived on my doorstep I was absolutely gobsmacked ! The people at COTY Pr were beyond generous and the press kit was just too cute. The new Hello Kitty collection is made up of 12 new limited edition shades that will have you tickled pink.



Kitty White
This shade is a pearly white glitter that looks great layered over light coloured polishes.



Let's Be Friends !
I'm loving this pale pink ! It was opaque in two-three coats and is one of my favourite light pink polishes.



Charmmy and Sugar 
This shade is a glitter packed polish that has a pink frosty base and mutli-coloured circular glitter flakes through it.



Look At My Bow !
This pink is a creamy bubblegum pink that has a really nice formula. It was slightly streaky on the first coat but evened out nicely on the second coat.



Small and Cute =
This shade is lighter pink than Look At My Bow with peachy undertone to it. The formula was ok, a little bit streaky but not that difficult to work with.



Spoken From The Heart
If you're after a bright, coral/pink shade then this is the one for you. It's more of a crelly formula, so it goes on a bit differently than the creme polishes. 



Starry-Eyed For Dear Daniel 
This glitter polish has pink, purple and blue microglitter through it and is really pretty. It goes on really nicely and is opaque in two coats. The formula is a little thick but it dries pretty quickly. 



Super Cute In Pink
This shade is more of a purple colour than the name suggests and definitely has the most jelly like formula. It took three coats for full opacity.



My Twin Mimmy
Personally, I'm not much of a yellow person but if you are, this shade is nice. It's a creamy sun like yellow that reminds me of spring and summer. 



5 Apples Tall
This shade is a bright red that is the sort of shade that will look great on most skin tones. Similar to Spoken From The Heart, it's a crelly formula that took two coats to be opaque.  



My Pal Joey
I really love this shade ! It's a super pretty, bright and vibrant royal blue that got me so many compliments when I wore it. It goes on really well and has a amazing formula.  



Never Have Too Mani Friends ! 
This shade is a really glossy black that looks super elegant and it was almost a one-coater. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments