Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes XX-Treme Mascara and Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss Review

17:07

I received a lovely package from the people at Coty Pr this week and I got to try out the new Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes XX-Treme Mascara and Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss. I always love trying out new products and these were no exception !

Scandal’Eyes XX-Treme Mascara

This mascara gives both high impact volume and dramatic length. It has a double sided brush with ta curved side for volume and a flat side for length. I really liked how black the colour of the mascara was. I haven't really used a mascara before that is this dark and I love it.  I found the formula a little wet on the first couple of uses but I just used a clean mascara wand to separate my lashes further. I really liked what this mascara did for my lashes and I didn't have any problems with mascara residue under my eyes after a couple of hours wear.
 


Oh My Gloss Lip Gloss


 This new line of lip glosses has long lasting shine, high impact colour and comfort with Argan Oil and Vitamin E. The glosses were super pigmented and I liked the shape of the applicator wand. It is a sponge applicator with a tapered tip for easier and more precise application. I did find the glosses slightly sticky but I did like how easy the formula was to apply and how bright the colours were.

 

#190 Pin Up

This is a super bright pink that will definitely turn heads ! It covers the lips in one coat and doesn't feel like you're wearing heaps of product on your lips 


#100 Love Bug 

This gloss is a very sheer pink that has a light sparkle to it. This would be a nice shade to put over your favourite lipstick to add an extra dimension.


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments