Born Pretty Store Review #2

16:50

 I was lucky enough to review some more products from the Born Pretty Store ! You can check out their website here. They've also recently released an app for your phone so you can browse their website and buy your favourites right from your phone. You can download it for free in the app store. Now onto my review, I got to try out some studs and a brush set that I'm sure you'll all love !
 

Lip Nail Art Decoration Product ID #19648

This is a fun little charm that will spice up any mani ! The option I selected was the red colour but it also comes in light pink, hot pink and gold all with a white pearl. The charm is quite large so I had to stick it on with quite a bit of glue







Nail Art Brush Set Product ID #16587

This brush set has 4 different brushes: 3 different lengthed striper brushes and a flat brush. I used the shortest of the striper brushes for my mani below. The brush made it super easy to do detailing work and I didn't even have to trim the bristles !






Round Metal Studs  Product ID #17225 in option 3

These are really small, dainty round studs  that you can wear individually or cluster them like I've done in the pictures below. They were pretty easy to apply to the nail, I just stuck them to the nail with a clear topcoat.
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments