Rimmel London Sweetie Heart Matte Pastel Collection

12:41

Rimmel London have just released their latest collection, Sweetie Heart Matte Pastel Nail Colours ! These are gorgeously delectable pastel shades that dry to a matte velvet finish and just scream Spring/Summer to me. The lovely people at CotyPr sent me these shades to try out and review for you all so lets get straight into it !


Cheeky Girl
This is pale pink that is my favourite of the whole collection. It's delicate, sophisticated and absolutely gorgeous. This shade and Love Bug both needed three coats for opacity.





Love Bug
I normally try to stay away from yellows as they tend not to suit my skin tone however this is a soft buttery yellow that is actually quite pretty.





Cheeky Chap
This is a soft purple/blue similar to Essie's Bikini So Teeny except with a velvet matte finish. I found application the hardest with this shade and it was the streakiest of the collection.





You're Mine
I really liked this shade, it's a mix between a pink an apricot colour that has a little neon to it as well. It would look really nice with olive or a darker skin tone and application was pretty easy.






I really really like these shades and I can see myself wearing these a lot. I love matte finishes at the moment and I've always had a weakness for pastel colours. I wish that the finish was little less streaky but they aren't streaky enough that it stops me from wearing and loving them.

Rimmel London Sweetie Heart Matte Pastel Nail Colour’s, $5.95 each, are available from September 2015 at Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Chemist Warehouse and selected pharmacies. For stockists please call 1800 812 663.

You Might Also Like

0 comments