FABY Nail Lacquer - Love Kolor Collection Review

14:55

FABY Nail Lacquer have recently released a new collection by Karim Rashid called Love Kolor. It's a super bright and funky collection ranging from purples to oranges. FABY is Cruelty Free and the BIG 5 FREE - made without DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate), Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.

This collection was inspired by New York - 'the city that never sleeps but always looks great'. Karim also says that the 'collection taps into the Metropolis and its overwhelmingly rich and unprecedented creative spirit'.



There are six colours in the collection and I was lucky enough to try four of them. Radio City  - a vibrant deep purple, Chelsea Boy - a super bright magenta, The Great Lawn - a dusty green and Parking Violation - a traffic cone orange.



Radio City 

This shade is a super flattering deep purple. It went on my nails really easily and was opaque in two coats. I always forget how much I like wearing deep purples and this one was no exception.


Chelsea Boy
If you love wearing really really bright pinks, this is the shade for you. It's much brighter on the nails than in the bottle and I really like it. It took three coats for full opacity but you could get away with two coats.



The Great Lawn
For some reason, I was expecting this shade to be a lot brighter. On the nails, it's sort of a dusty light khaki colour? Yeah not a huge fan of this shade but it's not that bad. In my opinion it looks better on the nails than it does in the bottle. 


Parking Violation 
Holy moly this is a bright orange ! It's like wearing a traffic cone on your nails and I really like it. It's not a 'pure' orange but has a dusty element to it which makes it really interesting to me. I'll definitely be reaching for this again.


Overall I was really impressed with the formula and application of the polish. I hadn't tried FABY before and I already can't wait to try them out again ! All of the shades had a super glossy finish and the brush was easy to use. Win win !

FABY Nail Lacquer is available from Bright Beauty Solutions 1800 720 807 and retails for $19.90. from www.faby.com.au

You Might Also Like

0 comments