OPI Venice Collection Review

16:44

OPI Venice - What a collection !! This collection has to be my favourite out of all the recent OPI collections. The collection comprises of pastels, metallics and glorious reds among other colours.
The lovely people at COTY PR sent me six shades to try so lets get straight into it.



Be There In A Prosecco
This is such a creamy nude. It reminds be of a lighter version of You're So Vain-illa from the Coca-Cola collection. I was really surprised because it was completely opaque in two coat which is amazing. This would be a great base for nail art or just if you feel like going nude ;)


Gelato On My Mind
I love love love pale blues/mint polishes and I've been dying for OPI to release one that is great all round; and that's just what they've done. It's opaque in two to three coats and is so creamy. It's not streaky or patchy and goes on like a dream. It's definitely my favourite shade of the collection !


Purple Palazzo Pants 
I don't really have that many purples in my collection and this one is not like one I've seen before. It's a dusty lilac and is really growing on me. It definitely says spring to me and I'll be reaching for it again when the weather warms up.


I Cannoli Wear OPI
When the collection was first released I was really interested to try this shade. I've heard that people think it's similar to My Boyfriend Scales Walls which seems to be a staple base nail art colour. I really like this colour, it's nothing I've worn before. It's like a really light pale grey and was opaque in two coats. 

Worth A Pretty Penne
I actually have very few gold shades in my collection and this one is really pretty. It's a beautiful rose gold that has a metallic shimmer to it. It was a little streaky and tricky to apply but not enough to stop me from wearing it again. It catches the light really nicely and would look so nice with a tan.


My Gondola Or Yours?
This shade is a black with a subtle shimmer running through it. I wish the shimmer was slightly more obvious but the polish is super glossy. The formula was surprisingly the sheerest of them all and was more of a jelly consistency.



Overall I really loved this collection and was really impressed with the formulas and finish of all of the shades I tried. I can definitely see myself wearing these colours again and again, so prepare yourself to see them frequently !

You can pick these shades up for yourself at selected Myer and David Jones stores and other stockists nationally for RRP $19.95 each.

You Might Also Like

0 comments