DARE Nails Review

16:25

 Dare Nails - The most fun your hands & feet you've ever had !

These super trendy polishes are made in Sweden, are 3-Free and are available in over 25 shades.
So let's get into the swatches !

Twinkle Toes
This shade isn't something that I would normally go for but it's a really nice gold, metallic shimmer. During application, it almost looks like molten metal and is opaque in 2 fairly thin coats.



Spearmint Scoop
I expected this shade to be a bit brighter and it actually is a bit darker and dustier on the nail. It's still a lovely shade and it took 2 coats to be opaque.




Fairy Dreams 
This dusty pink/lilac shade is so pretty and the name totally suits it. Love it ! No complaints. I would wear it again for sure.



Silver Siren
This shade looks so stunning in the bottle but just didn't live up to my expectations. It's a chrome polish and is a nice colour but is super streaky. For each coat, I only did one brush stroke for minimal streaking but it didn't help. 




I really like the brush of these, it's a good length, gives you good control and fans out nicely. The formula was really great too, nice and opaque but not too thick. I would definitely try these out again.
You can pick some shades up for yourself from Hairhouse Warehouse (both in-store and online) for RRP $6.95 each. Thanks Stark Matthews PR !

You Might Also Like

0 comments