Smith and Cult Polish Review

22:17

So I was approached a little while ago to see if I wanted to try out some Smith and Cult polishes and of course I said yes ! I had already seen my nail pal Doni's review of them and I was keen to try them out for myself (you can check out Doni's blog here).

Source: http://www.thenationalbeauty.com/smith-and-cult-is-coming-soon/

Firstly, the Smith and Cult website is amazing. It's got very cool graphics and their product range looks very wide and nicely presented. Go and check it out !

In terms of the bottles, I love their design. They're circular with a dented gold cap - very fancy. The polish has an exclusive 8-free formula and the shades I received to review are Kundalini Hustle and Bang The Dream.

I found that the large gold cap made it a little tricky to paint with as it's quite heavy. However I realised that you can actually detach the cap to reveal a thinner cap and this makes it much easier to paint with. I also found that taking good photos with the circular bottles quite a challenge (#nailbloggerstruggles) but that doesn't detract from their overall amazingness at all.

Kundalini Hustle
This shade is a super bright and vivid red that will turn heads when you wear it ! The formula was great and it was opaque in three thin coats.



Bang The Dream
This shade is a dark dark grey that's almost black. It's got a stunning shimmer running through it and this gives it great dimension. This one needed a third coat for opacity and I can see myself reaching for this on cooler days. The colour is much nicer in person, sadly the lighting here doesn't reflect it's true beauty.


I really loved these polishes and I look forward to possibly trying some more out in the future. The polishes retail for $18 each and can be purchased directly from their website (http://www.smithandcult.com/nailed-lacquer.html)

Have you tried Smith and Cult polishes before? Let me know down below !



You Might Also Like

0 comments