OPI Alice Through The Looking Glass Collection

21:41

With the new film Alice Through The Looking Glass being released recently, OPI have released a brand new collection which also doubles as their Brights 2016 collection.


All of the shades are stunning and the name are equally as amazing ! The collection consists of eight polishes that range from red to blues and metallics.


Oh My Majesty !
This shade is a beautiful marshmallowey light shade that has a very subtle opalescence to it. It is on the sheer side but I can still see myself wearing it in the future.



Mad for Madness Sake
This shade is a really nice bright raspberry pink colour and was completely opaque in two coats. Love it !



I'm Gown For Anything
This is a lovely dusty lavender shade that is so soft and beautiful. It's more on the pink side than purple but that doesn't detract from how nice it is. It reminds me of In A Lily Bit by China Glaze.










 
The I's Have It
Can we just talk about how stunning this pastel blue is ?! It's such a bright, light, baby blue and it's going to be a firm favourite in my collection.
 




 
What's The Hatter With You ?
If you're mulberry shades, than this is for you. It's a creme formula that goes on really nicely. No complaints about this polish.



Fearlessly Alice
This is a bright mid-toned blue that is really really lovely. I did experience slight staining on the nail and the cuticle while swatching which is a bit disappointing. However that won't stop me from wearing it and I think that with a base coat, the staining won't be as prominent.





 
A Mirror Escape
This polish is a gold textured shade that has a metallic edge. I can't really decide if I like this one or not. I like the overall gold tone but then I look closer and see the little white pearl dots and then I don't like it as much. Unsure about this one.



Having A Big Head Day
This shade is the perfect red for me ! It compliments my skin tone really nicely and just makes my nails pop. This is going to be my favourite red forever (or at least until a new ones comes along haha).



This is a really fun collection and my favourites have to be The I's Have It, Fearlessly Alice and Having A Big Head Day. You can pick up this collection from selected salons, Myer and David Jones stores nationally.


You Might Also Like

0 comments