Essie Winter Collection

13:00

Hey everyone !

With winter coming to a close and spring around the corner here in Australia, the weather's just starting to heat up - but that doesn't mean that you can't still wear beautiful winter shades. So today I bring you Essie's Winter collection.


First of all, I love that Essie have redesigned their brush. It is slightly wider and fans out really nicely on the nail. With the earlier Essie shades I have, the brush is thinner and takes quite a few strokes to cover the nail. So the new brush makes things much easier and gives much nicer coverage.
All of the shades had really lovely coverage and were opaque in 2-3 coats. They all had a superb formula that evened out really nicely. 

Now, on to the swatches !

Apres-chic

This shade is a stunning silver metallic colour and I can see myself using it as an accent nail in many manis to come ! It is a little streaky but the stunning colour make up for that.



Altitude Attitude
You can never have too many red polishes so this shade will sit very happily in my collection. It's a mid-toned red that is quite bright and looks great on my light skin tone.



Shall We Chalet?
This shade is a deeper red that edges on a burgundy/maroon shade. If you love dark, vampy nails then definitely pick this one up.

   

Peak Show
I love baby pink shades and this one is no exception ! It goes on really nicely and is very similar to Let's Be Friends by OPI from the Hello Kitty collection.



Virgin Snow
This shade is a lovely lilac colour that is a highlight of the collection for me.  I can see it looking amazing on any skin tone and it reminds me of Bikini So Teeny but without the shimmer.
 


Haute Tub
At first glance, this shade looks like just a dark, almost black shade. But when you look closer, it's actually a really dark purple with pink and purple microglitter running through it. So pretty !

You Might Also Like

0 comments