OPI Breakfast At Tiffany's Collection

17:58

To celebrate a timeless film, OPI have released a brand new holiday collection - Breakfast At Tiffany's. The collection is filled with reds. pinks, glitters and dark shades.
Let's jump straight into it !



I Believe In Manicures
This shade is definitely my favourite of the entire collection ! I'm a sucker for baby blue shades and this one is just perfect. It was opaque in two coats and the colour is just phenomenal.





Champagne for Breakfast
This shade is a glitter topper that is so pretty ! It has a bit of a holo to it and it quite sparkly. I put two coats over I Believe In Manicures and it had nice coverage.



Meet My "Decorator"
This is such a beautiful spicy red/orange shade. It reminds me of Cajun Shrimp by OPI as it has a similar colour profile but I think this shade is slightly brighter. So nice and bright !


 
Breakfast At Tiffany's 
If you're a fan of nude shades with a shimmer running through it, then this one's for you. It took about two to three coats for opacity and was a bit on the thin side.



Five-and-Ten
I found this shade quite hard to photograph but it's really pretty in person. Its a silver foil that's really easy to apply. I've worn similar shades previously and they were a pain to apply but this one was much easier and this finish was much nicer.




Got The Mean Reds
OPI are known for their amazing red shades and this one is no exception. Application was lovely and only two coats were needed from opacity. It has a nice shine and would look fabulous on every skin tone.



Sunrise...Bedtime !
This shade is another nice glitter topper and has nice distribution of pink and silver. Like Champagne For Breakfast, pictured is two coats over Apartment For Two.



Apartment For Two
I love this shade ! It's a beautiful pink that's nice and bright. Application was great and I have no complaints. 



Fire Escape Rendezvous 
Hmm not thrilled with this shade. The base colour is ok - it's a mid toned shade with a lighter shimmer running through it. But I'm not a fan with the chunky glitter that also runs through it.
I probably won't be reaching for this one again.



Can't Read Without My Lipstick 
This shade reminds me of a red version of Guys and Galaxies by OPI. It was a little sheer but overall, I really like it.



Rich & Brazilian 
This shade is really fun. It's a deep purple with a beautiful shimmer running through it. I didn't have any problems with application, you could even get away with one coat of polish !




Black Dress Not Optional
This shade is a dark colour that's almost black. It has a fine shimmer running through it and it's really nice. It reminds me of Centre Of The You-Niverse by OPI but with a finer shimmer. 



Overall, I really like this collection and can see myself wearing lots of these colours in the future. My favourites shades have to be I Believe In Manicures and Meet My "Decorator".
You can pick up these colours now for $19.95 at David Jones, Myer and selected salons nationally.



You Might Also Like

0 comments