Philosophy Skin Care

17:25


I've always wanted to try some products from Philosophy as I've heard that some people swear by
their skincare. So I was lucky enough to try some products from two of their ranges, the Purity Made Simple range and Take A Deep Breath range.




Purity Made Simple

One-Step Facial Cleanser

This gentle, multitasking cleanser is a cleanser, makeup remover, toner all in one that is also lightly hydrating. I've been using this daily for about two months now and I love it ! It's really gentle on my sensitive and oily skin and helps remove all my makeup. I use it with my Clarisonic with the Delicate brush head and I just love how the combination cleans my skin.

One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths 
These are makeup remover wipes that are soaked in the original Purity One-Step Facial Cleanser. They are nice and soft on the skin and they remove all traces of makeup and they are also easily transportable. But I think my favourite thing about these is that they have a snap top lid so the wipes don't dry out !

Mineral Oil-Free Facial Cleansing Oil
I must say that all of my instincts were screaming at me not to use this on my face as I have oily, acne prone skin but I was pleasantly surprised. It took all of my makeup off while hydrating my skin. I wouldn't use it regularly as I feel it would be better suited for dry or combination skin.



Take A Deep Breath Range 

Oxygenating Gel Cream
This oil-free moisturizer is super hydrating and smells amazing and fresh. A little bit goes a long way and it doesn't take much to leave the skin feeling soft and hydrated. I used this nightly for about a fortnight and found that it was a little too rich for my skin to use regularly but I still use it occaisonally when my skin's feeling dry.

Oxygenating Eye Gel Cream 
This cream is so refreshing yet nourishing for the under-eye area ! You only need a tiny bit and it absorbs quickly into the area without leaving any greasy residue. Love it !

You can pick up these products and more from Sephora, Mecca and David Jones. Also, a huge thanks to COTY PR for sending me these products to trial ! Product images are from the Mecca website.


You Might Also Like

0 comments