OPI Soft Shades 2016 Collection

12:57

Embrace the pastel power with OPI's brand new 2016 Soft Shades collection. The collection ranges from baby blues to pale pinks and has major Spring vibes !


The majority of the shades needed three coats to reach full opacity but the formula went on really well and had a great finish.

It's In The Clouds
This is a really unique off-white shade. I can see it being a great base colour for nail designs or for when I feel like wearing a lighter colour but not white.



Stop It I'm Blushing
This shade is a nice pink/peachy colour that is very Spring-like. It's not my favourite of the collection and will probably not wear that often.



This Cost Me A Mint
Mint shades are always my favourite and this one is no exception ! It's a mint green colour as the name suggests and it's similar to That's Hula-rious from the OPI Hawaii collection.


It's A Boy !
This shade is the perfect baby blue. It's soft and delicate with a nice pastel blue tone. This shade is definitely my favourite of the collection. It's quite similar to Gelato On My Mind from the OPI Venice collection however it's slightly brighter and less dusty.



One Chic Chick
If pale yellows are your thing, than this would be a great polish for you. It's a mellow pale yellow that's quite nice and demure. 



I Am What I Amethyst 
This shade has a more purple tone to it than It's A Boy and reminds me of Bikini So Teeny by Essie. It doesn't have the same shimmer to it but it's a really love colour and I can see myself wearing this quite often.


The collection is available now exclusively from Myer, David Jones and selected salons. You can also pick up the collection in mini form with four of the shades for $24.95.

You Might Also Like

0 comments