Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon Collection Review

17:54

So this day has finally come, I now have my hands on the Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neon collection ! I love pastel and neon polishes so it's like this collection was made for me !
 


I purchased these from Maconii's eBay page (you can check them out here), they also have a shop in Melbourne's CBD. They have heaps of different polish brands that can be hard to come by at an affordable price.

Overall I loved the collection and will be wearing them again and again. The pink shades were a little sheerer and need three coats for opacity but apart from that, the polish went on well and evened out nicely. The finish of these polishes is nice and creamy with a great shine. This is the first time I've tried creme Colour Club shades and I was pretty impressed.

Feathered Hair Out To There
This shade is a pastel candy pink that's soft and bright at a same time. It took three coats to reach opacity and like most light pinks, you have to wait a little bit between applications to prevent bald spots.



Hot Hot Hot Pants
This shade is more of a sherbet orange pink shade that's really lovely. It's a real shame that the true colour doesn't show up in photo; It's like a softer version of Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze. This shade also needed three coats for opacity but evened out nicely.



Under The Blacklight
This colour is so great ! I don't have a polish like it in my collection. It's a lime/lemon pastel shade that is lovely and summery. This shade need three thin coats for opacity.



'Till The Record Stops
I would say that this shade is a dupe for That's Hula-rious by OPI. It's a bit brighter and less pistachio toned but it's a really flattering shade and one that can be worn all year round. It only needed two coats for full opacity.



Meet Me At The Rink
This shade is a spectacular bright, pastel blue that I could wear every single day. It only needed two coats for opacity and went on smoothly. So nice !



Diggin' The Dancing Queen
The last shade is a bright and vibrant purple shade that is a lot brighter in person. It's also more pink in person as well and would look fantastic on any skin tone.


Which shade was your favourite from the collection and will you be picking any up yourselves?


You Might Also Like

0 comments