Born Pretty Store Review

14:46

 Hi everyone :) I have something very exciting to share with you today

The lovely people at Born Pretty Store contacted me to try some things out from their website and I must say I felt like a kid in a candy store ! After much deliberation, I picked out a Stamping Set, Stamping Plate and a sheet of Water Decals.

Also you can use my code BAPW10  for 10% off  at the Born Pretty Store !


Stamping Set - Stamper and Scraper (ID #17682)


I've wanted to try stamping for a long time so I was really excited to give it a go. The stamper was quite squishy which I've heard is good for stamping newbies and was big enough to cover my entire nail. I had a few problems at the beginning with the stamper not picking up the image at all but solved that problem by priming the stamper. To do this I used a medium grit nail file and gently buffed the surface of the stamper.



The scraper worked quite well to scrape off the excess polish on the stamping plate and helped to provide a clean image. I was really impressed with how easy it was to actually stamp onto my nail. Sure it wasn't perfect but with practice it could be.



 

  I had a hard time to actually pick a stamping plate because there were some many to choose from. This particular plate has four individual patterns on the plate and after stamping it was easy to clean. I simply put some acetone based nail polish remover on a cotton ball and wiped it over the plate.








I had never worked with water deals before and like stamping, it was a technique that I also really wanted to try. They were really easy to use and provided some really cool results with minimal effort ! All you had to do was to cut out the decal to the shape of each nail, soak it in some water for 10-20 seconds, peel off the backing, place the decal on the nail and seal with a top coat. Easy. I used a white base as the decals were quite sheer. 




Overall I really enjoyed my experience with Born Pretty Store ! The products I received were good quality, affordable and their customer service was exceptional. A big thanks to Born Pretty Store and Cynthia especially.  And don't forget to use my code BAPW10 to get 10%  off !!

You Might Also Like

0 comments