Monochrome Floral Nails

17:48

I seriously love these nails. I think these have to be one of my favourite nail looks. Ever. I was really in the mood for a monochrome nail look and I found this design on Wondrously Polished's Instagram (you can also check out her blog here). As soon as I saw them I just knew that I had to try and recreate them. So here's what I came up with...




I used all Ulta3 colours for this handpainted design. I used Black Satin and Lily White and I think they look great together ! I thought the pattern was a little daunting at first but once you break it down and do it bit by bit, it's much easier.




Overall I loved this design and I wish it stayed on my nails for much longer. Its perfect for spring/summer or if you just want some extra gorgeousness on your nails.

You Might Also Like

0 comments