China Glaze Haul

18:54

Hi everyone - welcome to my first blog post !!

I recently received an order from Oszale that contained my first ever China Glaze polishes. I ended up paying $5 for each polish which is a great deal considering the ones I've seen are at least $12.95.
The polishes I bought are (L-R) Fairy Dust, At Vase Value, Too Yacht To Handle, Highlight of My Summer, In a Lily Bit, Spring In My Step, Bottoms Up and Flip Flop Fantasy.

(L-R) Fairy Dust, At Vase Value, Too Yacht To Handle, Highlight of My Summer, In a Lily Bit, Spring In My Step, Bottoms Up and Flip Flop Fantasy.

Fairy Dust is a slightly holographic glitter topper that makes any mani pop. I really like this one as you can layer it on any polish to make it a more interesting. Below is one coat of Fairy Dust over In A Lily Bit.



Next is At Vase Value. This polish is a bright light blue with a sort of pastel neon look to it. Application was a little bit tricky, I ended up using three coats but it well worth it for the amazing colour !




Too Yacht To Handle is a brighter blue than At Vase Value and is also more turquoise. Application was good with this polish and I only needed two thick coats to achieve opacity.




Highlight Of My Summer is a neon pastel mint polish and is sensational ! it dries to a semi-matte finish. I'd heard that some people had had problems with the formula in terms of streakyness and patchyness but once I tried it, it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. I just waited around 10 minutes between coats to avoid bald patches and did three thick coats. This polish is one of my favourites of my haul.



In A Lily Bit is a gorgeous pinky lilac polish that just screams spring to me. Application was good with this creme polish and the finish was glossy. The colour is similar to OPI Mod About You but is more purple.



Spring In My Step is a light baby pink polish that is just lovely. Application was tricky with this one and it definitely required patience.  It dried to a gloss finish and needed three coats to be opaque.



I wasn't sure whether or not to get this one but I am so glad I did ! Bottoms Up is an amazing bright neon pink and I am yet to see another hot pink that compares to it. It was opaque in two coats and dried to a semi-matte finish.



Now drum roll please for the polish that I pined over for years and I finally got my hands on ! I had heard heaps about Flip Flop Fantasy and it definitely lives up to the hype. This neon coral polish is one of a kind and I always get so many compliments when I wear it. Application required some patience and it dries to a semi-matte finish. I believe that this is the new Flip Flop Fantasy formula which is more pink than the original.




 In a nutshell I found China Glaze polishes to be amazingly pigmented and different to other brands I have used before. Although they chipped quicker than I would've liked, I definitely need more China Glaze polishes in my collection. I would also order from Ozsale again even though I had to wait eight weeks for shipping. They usually do China Glaze sales every few months so keep your eyes peeled.

I hope you like this post and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments