Color Club - Harp On It

18:56

I've had my eye on holographic polishes for a long time so I was super excited to stumble across a Color Club display of holographic goodness !!

I hadn't tried holographic polishes or Color Club before so I just picked up Harp On It but now have plans to pick up a couple more.

But first things first, the polish I got is called Harp On It and it is a silver hued liner holographic polish. Isn't it just amazing !?! It's like a rainbow in a bottle  !

Lighting: Indoors

Lighting: Indoors
This colour was amazing in any light and was a constant showstopper. Scroll down for this polish with camera flash, indoors and outdoors in direct sunlight.

Lighting: Camera flash

Lighting: Indoors

Lighting: In direct sunlight
This polish absolutely takes my breath away in sunlight !

The formula was incredible with this polish - I wore it without a top coat for over a week without any chipping whatsoever. I had very slight tip fade but it was hardly noticeable. It was completely opaque within two coats and went on like dream.

All in all if you're tossing up whether or not to buy this polish, do. I honestly have nothing bad to say about it at all. I'm already planning what shades to buy next :))

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend !

You Might Also Like

0 comments