China Glaze Haul #2

18:31

A little while ago I was extremely lucky and won a $50 giftcard from Bubbles and Bling. They're an online official distributor of China Glaze and they also sell nail art tools and supplies. Check out their website here !

With this giftcard I picked up a set of three flocking powders in white, green and blue and four bottle of China Glaze polish. I chose Splish Splash, I'm With The Lifeguard, That's Shore Bright and Neon And On And On.


 I haven't tried the flocking powders yet but here's what I think of the China Glaze polishes....


Splish Splash

Splish Splash is a medium toned blue with shimmery undertones. It has more of a crelly (creme and jelly) formula and took quite a few coats to achieve opacity. 




I'm With The Lifeguard
 
Wow. This polish is a super super bright lime green colour that packs a punch ! It has a slight shimmer to it and has a crelly formula. I found that this polish stains your nails so a good basecoat is a must.




That's Shore Bright

That's Shore Bright is a bright purple that has a creme formula. I was a bit disappointed as the colour wasn't as neon as I expected but more dusty in real life. It's pictured below with Color Club Harp On It.



Neon And On And On
This shade is my favourite of the haul. It's a very bright pink that just shouts barbie pink ! The creme formula was pretty good and it dries to a semi-matte finish. Love love love !




Bubbles and Bling provided exceptional customer service and I would definitely order from them again. Shipping was super quick and I even changed my mind and wanted to swap one polish for another one after placing my order and it wasn't a problem.Winner winner chicken dinner !

Hope everyone had a great weekend !

You Might Also Like

0 comments