Rimmel London Super Gel Collection

13:06

Rimmel London have released a new gel nail polish collection called Super Gel and it can give you up to 14 days of colour and incredible shine. The shades are quick to apply with only two to three coats of colour needed and you finish your mani off with their top coat; and the best thing is that you don't need a UV lamp !


All of the shades had a fantastic formula and were opaque in two to three coats. They also have an amazing shine. The only negative I found was that the top coat bubbled slightly.



New Romantic
This shade is a lovely light pink that has a shimmer through it. 



Soul Session 
This is a brown based nude that needed three coats to be opaque. 



Angel Wing
If a bubble gum pink is your style than this is the perfect pink for you !
 


Perfect Posy
This orange based shade reminds me so much of spring.



Blue Babe 
This shade is my favourite of all of the shades. Its a bright light blue that looks absolutely fabulous.



Shallow Bay
This green/teal shade is so pretty and I can see myself wearing it lots in the future !
 


Cocktail Passion
This shade is a pink with a slight orange undertone.



Happily Evie After
This orange is quite bright and fun and would look great for summer.


Red Ginger
This shade is a pinky/red colour that would look great on anyone.



Darling Dahlia
This shade is a spicy red that just pops.



Urban Purple
This shade was probably that hardest to capture the true colour. It's a deep pink/red that's really lovely.


Rock N Roll
Out of all the shades, this is the truest red. It has a slight brown undertone to it.


 I really loved all of these shades and I still can't believe how glossy they are. I've been wearing Urban Purple on my toes for the last three weeks and they've only just starting chipping.
You can pick these up from Priceline, Big W, Woolworths, Coles, Chemist Warehouse and My Chemist for $9.95 each. Thumbs up from me !

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey,

    How long did these actually last on your hands? I've just bought a few of these and loved the application and how they look! But would love to know how long they lasted :)

    Great post by the way! Thank tou xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,

      I got around two weeks of colour out of these on my hands and about a month on my toes. Yes the application and shine was just amazing !

      I'm really glad you liked this post and thanks for the love, I really appreciate it !

      Delete